• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF from Outlook 2016 e-mail

New Here ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to create PDFs from Outlook, using Adobe Acrobat X and Acrobat XI, but can no longer even get the Adobe tab to show on my Outlook, using Acrobat DC pro.  I've done a lot of work using suggestions from the internet, and (believe it or not!) from Adobe.  Nothing.  Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

I've gone into options and add-ins.  But since the add-in wouldn't register properly, I went through the command prompt and got it to register, but got a message that the add-in couldn't be read, even though the check box is still checked.  When I shut down and restarted today, the add-in is no longer there, and trying to install again won't allow it.  To have to install it through the command prompts every time I want to use it is retarded.

Please, anyone!!!!

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

What Operating System are you running? Windows 10? In that case it should definitely work with Office 365 and Acrobat DC Pro.

• Does the PDFMaker add-in work in the rest of your Office 365 applications? E.g. can you create PDFs by clicking on the Create PDF option in the Acrobat ribbon? it just didn't appear in Outlook?
  • Are you running any virus software that might have proper installation blocked?

Also check this document it might provide some help (although it sounds like you've done most of this a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What Operating System are you running? Windows 10? In that case it should definitely work with Office 365 and Acrobat DC Pro.

• Does the PDFMaker add-in work in the rest of your Office 365 applications? E.g. can you create PDFs by clicking on the Create PDF option in the Acrobat ribbon? it just didn't appear in Outlook?
  • Are you running any virus software that might have proper installation blocked?

Also check this document it might provide some help (although it sounds like you've done most of this already?):

Fix PDFMaker unavailability in MS Office

If all else fails:

Uninstall the software, and reinstall it, that might fix things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines