Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF FULL SCREEN MODE AND TRANSITIONS WORK ON MY COMPUTER BUT NOT CLIENTS

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Client has requested their brochure opens up as PDF in full screen mode with page transitions. This works perfectly on my machine but not on hers, her husbunds or her mothers! And I need to fix it...

I am running MacOSCatalina, with Adobe Acrobat Pro. She has an older OS and is using Acrobat reader. When she opens the file, she has to manually go to full screen mode and the page transitions are not there. 

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Emmah,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the PDF is opening fine with all the transitions on your machine but on your clients machine.

Would you mind sharing the version of the OS and the Acrobat Reader your client is using?

We tried to reproduce the issue on our end and its working fine. Please ask your client to use the latest version of Acrobat Reader DC available  (version 20.13.20064). Go to Help > Check for updates. They can also download the patch using the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

If they are using an old version (Non DC) of Acrobat Reader, they can download the Acrobat Reader DC (Freeware) using the link https://get2.adobe.com/reader/

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines