• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf link with iPad and mobile

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have created a pdf that contains more links, through these links I move within the same pdf
it works on my mac and also on the pc ..when I send it to iphone and ipad the links don't work can you help me please? because I need it to be used on iPad

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Francesca,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the links in the PDF file are not working on Mobile device while tey are working on Mac and Windows PC.

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to create the PDF with the links?

Also, what is the version of the Acrobat Reader Mobile application you are using? Please check for any missing/pending update from the application store and try updating it and check.

Also, please look at the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile/why-don-t-pdf-links-work-this-is-a-serious-prob... and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind of links does you use? What app does you use on the iPad? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines