Highlighted

PDF Maker unable to Produce the ADOBE Pdf issue

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I've just installed the Acrobat Pro 2020 Win ESD  but an error Message  always occurs whenever i tried to create a PDF Document that read as Follows: "THE PDF MAKER WAS UNABLE TO PRODUCE THE ADOBE PDF"... Did anyone had such an issue Lately and how can i resolve it please?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF Maker unable to Produce the ADOBE Pdf issue

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I've just installed the Acrobat Pro 2020 Win ESD  but an error Message  always occurs whenever i tried to create a PDF Document that read as Follows: "THE PDF MAKER WAS UNABLE TO PRODUCE THE ADOBE PDF"... Did anyone had such an issue Lately and how can i resolve it please?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're not providing all the bits and pieces that lead to this error.

What exactly are trying to do? (specify the steps and type of document file that you're working with)

And also, for example, in which operating system (and version build) is this happening?

If you were exporting a MS Word or MS Excel document to a PDF  document through the MS Office PDF Maker add-in... If yes, which version of MS Office?

Did you  just recently performed an  upgrade to Acrobat Pro Standard 2020 from Standard DC 2017 ot is this a fresh installation of Acrobat 2020 on a MS Windows 10 computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, Thanks for your response.

Am Pretty sorry for not mentioning my operating system and the document type that i was using to create adobe Pdf..  

i didn't actually thought of that before however, to get back to the Tread, i will simply re-summarize and hope someone will be able to help.

My machine is using windows 10 - version 2004 with Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus and it formerly had the Adobe Pro XI installed that expired, so after de-installing it, i bought me the Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 few days ago.

I have been trying all day Long to Export a word and Excel Documents through the MS Office Pdf Maker Add-in as to create a PDF Document but am constantly receiving error Messages that reads as follows: "THE PDF MAKER WAS UNABLE TO PRODUCE THE ADOBE PDF" and that, MY REQUEST COULD NOT BE COMPLETED. ADOBE ACROBAT LICENSE HAS EITHER EXPIRED OR NOT BEEN ACTIVATED. TRY LAUNCHING ADOBE ACROBAT"..

Well, i de-installed the Acrobat Software then edited my Windows 10 Registry to make a fresh installation and even registered the License online but the Errors still Persists.. i went through various Self-help Articles in the Forum to Troubleshoot the cause and checked out the Acrobat Ribbon availiabilty in office 2016 Dialogue Box, and manage the Adobe PDF maker COM Add-in settings etc.. Now even there, Everything Looks totally ok and the Error remains Popping up whenever i try to creat a PDF Document..  Hope on hearing from someone who can help resolve this issue..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2020 0