• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF not printing Fillable Fields

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to print documents I've downloaded with fillable fields, but the fillable sections I've filled out come out blank. I've tried updating Acrobat; Repairing Acrobat; attempted to print the file as a PDF file then opening that file and printing it with no luck. I can get it to print at work, FedEx Kinkos, Office Depot, friends computers, ect. Even files I've had for several years will no longer print the fillable sections with the document. I cannot print as an image under the advance button as the option is greyed out. I have no idea what setting it is.

I am using Version 2019.008.20080. I've updated the app as of today, October 22, 2018.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

As a workaround until you figure out what's wrong, you can flatten the form and print it. To do so, open the interactive JavaScript console by pressing Ctrl + J and enter the following line of code:

flattenPages();

exactly as shown above.

Then press: Ctrl + Enter

to execute the code. It will convert the fields to regular page contents to allow you to print. Note that this flattening process is not reversible, so only save as a different file if you want to save the flattened copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaround until you figure out what's wrong, you can flatten the form and print it. To do so, open the interactive JavaScript console by pressing Ctrl + J and enter the following line of code:

flattenPages();

exactly as shown above.

Then press: Ctrl + Enter

to execute the code. It will convert the fields to regular page contents to allow you to print. Note that this flattening process is not reversible, so only save as a different file if you want to save the flattened copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone been able to solve this problem simply? I am having the same problem. Some filled forms will print the contents, while others won't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still waiting for a reply?  I have the same issue.  NONE of mine will print here or at my Boss' office

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a file that has this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can not. This was happening at the time I mentioned it. Most of my co-workers areworking from home during this pandemic, and I think not using the particular form (I can't remember which one it was). Sorry about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines