Highlighted

PDF Open Parameters via URL

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Though I can get most parameters to work, as outlined in this document, I can't seem to get &viewrect or &highlight to function, unfortunately. Could you help me understand if I'm doing something incorrectly in a link such as this? https://media.celgene.com/content/uploads/sites/23/Otezla-Product-Monograph-English.pdf#page=23&high...

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF Open Parameters via URL

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Though I can get most parameters to work, as outlined in this document, I can't seem to get &viewrect or &highlight to function, unfortunately. Could you help me understand if I'm doing something incorrectly in a link such as this? https://media.celgene.com/content/uploads/sites/23/Otezla-Product-Monograph-English.pdf#page=23&high...

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you opening it inside a browser using the Adobe plugin?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNGI believe so, how can I tell? I'm using Chrome on a Windows 10 machine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using Chrome then you're not using the Adobe plugin, as it's not
compatible with it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I tried in Internet Explorer and it also didn't work. Where do these parameters function then?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0