• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Portfolio stopped working. Adobe Acrobat Pro 10.1.15

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I combine files and to create a PDF Portfolio, it stop working. 

Acrobat pdf portfolio was working fine, until it wasn't. I can still combine files into a single pdf but when I try to create a portfolio, a large icon with a lowercase f followed by an lower case i in a solid blue circle appears. When I click on the icon a message appears that states "Acrobat does not allow connection to: www.adobe.com" . It has been working fine all this time and even worked this morning. It created a protfolio and five minutes later...the issue.  Any ideas??

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely the fact that the Adobe Flash Player no longer works, and older versions of Acrobat used this technology to create and display Portfolios, sadly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just published a new (paid-for) tool I've created to convert Flash-based PDF Portfolios to normal PDF files (with the original files attached). It's bundled at no extra cost with this other similar tool I've created:

https://www.try67.com/tool/convert-portfolio-pdf-to-normal-pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines