• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF prints out in Landscape mode even tho my printer is in portrait mode

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Acrobat Pro uses landscape mode to print even tho my printer is in portrait mode..how can I change it to portrait? p

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ruth,

Please refer to this KB doc. for help Print horizontal or vertical pages | Acrobat, Reader, make sure that you manually choose the Portrait option in the Page Setup dialog box while printing the documents.

Let me know if you still experience any issue. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue.

I made something in Publisher 2013 and saved it as a PDF. When I open the PDF, my document is cut off at the top and the bottom. When I print the document, it looks like it's been turned to landscape mode, cutting off all the content on the top and bottom. My Publisher document (obviously) doesn't have missing content, but, when I save the doc in PDF, the content is gone.

Before printing I did go into Page Setup in the Print settings; portrait is selected. Everything is portrait on my end, but it's not when it gets communicated to PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue, and my print handling screen does not look like that - assumedly b/c that is an old sheet from 2015.

How can I fix this issue? All my print settings say portrait - but it comes out landscape when printed. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From Publisher (if you haven't tried this yet), try a Save as, and choose PDF as the file format.  I just did this and ended up with a properly-oriented PDF version.  Printing to PDF, if that is how you were making the PDF earlier, can be troublesome in many cases, in my experience.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines