• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Reader

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to show two pages of a document and upon a click both pages are left shifted inserting the following page from right?  Giovanni Neri

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

In Vista, you can place two pages in view, but that the transition is like that as I do not have it in mind, I could configure from Indesign, but in Acrobat,

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/setting-pdfs-presentation.html

Regards,

WbolanosCo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know if there is a way to have your document open as two spread pages and shift one page left upon a click, one work-around would be to create a new InDesign document and place the pages twice, so each spread page advance would appear to shift the pages to the left (1+2, 2+3, 3+4, etc.) Export as spread pages. This would work for viewing, but not printing.

page shift for viewing.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines