• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF's Become pixelated when I click or scroll thru pages

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF's Become pixelated when I click or scroll thru pages, I've attached a screenshot. Please help!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Hi Penelope

++ Adding to the discussion

Please check out the correct answer marked in a similar discussion here:https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/screen-turns-to-black-and-white-dots-using-adobe-acrobat-reader-dc-19-21-20049/m-p/10750278 and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening event after you click on "Help"--->>>"Repair Installation"?

Is this happening when you try to open one particular PDF or with every PDF document?

What happens if you change the resolution for the monitor or the video card? Maybe updating the video drivers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Penelope

++ Adding to the discussion

Please check out the correct answer marked in a similar discussion here:https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/screen-turns-to-black-and-white-dots-using-adobe-acrob... and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, the issue has been fixed!
For convinience I copied the correct answer below.

Hi Amal,

I have just seen a post from MarkInFL with a solution that worked for me. This is from his post:  

"In Windows 10 64bit, I was also experiencing the blackened imaging, pixelating, etc., when I clicked on the .pdf image.
I also tried everything others tried. Here is the fix:
Right-click on your Acrobat Reader DC icon on the desktop or navigate to the AcroRd32.exe file in this folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader

Choose "Troubleshoot Compatibility." Tell the troubleshooter to run this program in Windows 7 compatability mode.

It now works perfectly. NOTE: AcroRd32.exe is a 32bit program -- that's why it's in the (x86) folder. For some reason, Win10 won't run it properly."

This worked perfectly for me I hope it works for you too.

Cheers

Hi, how do you get it to "Tell the troubleshooter to run this program in Windows 7 compatability mode." 

Is this the file you right-click on?AcroRd32 - an "Application" file?

I don't see AcroRd32.exe in the Reader directory.

Regards

Brendan 

________________________________________________________________________________

right click the icon from desktop then it will show. I couldn't find that in folder either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*convenience

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines