Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf's scramble when trying to make entries

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill620_0-1596034647929.png

Whenever I open a pdf file (form) and when I click into a blank  line to make an entry I get the above problem the entire form scrambles and is unreadable. If I click print the form prints fine I just cant make any entries on the form. I uninstalled adobe reader and reinstalled it from your website and the problem still happens. I did find that if I open a pdf form from a website that I can fill that in and print it, but when I saved the same form to my desktop and open it again when I go to make entries I get the same scrambled page.

I am using a Lenovo desktop with Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362. System 32.

Any help you can give me on how to resolve this problem will be greatly appreciated as we use a lot of pdf forms 

Thanks

Bill620

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Hi Bill

We are sorry for trouble. As described the PDF gets scrambled when you try to make entries in the PDF form.

Please refer to the steps provided in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/screen-turns-to-black-and-white-dots-using-adobe-acrobat-reader-dc-19-21-20049/td-p/10750278?page=1 and see if that works for you.

Keep us posted with the results

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill

We are sorry for trouble. As described the PDF gets scrambled when you try to make entries in the PDF form.

Please refer to the steps provided in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/screen-turns-to-black-and-white-dots-using-adobe-acrob... and see if that works for you.

Keep us posted with the results

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes the response from Thor-UK seems to have worked fine. I ran the
troubleshoot compatibility in Windows 7 mode and I was able to open several
different files and did not have the problem any longer.

Thank you very much for your help. I will keep this information incase this
happens again.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines