Exit

PDF shows only partial answers after being sent by email

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me with that one..

I used Adobe LiveCycle to make a form with different kind of fields (text fields, Date/Time field and drop-down list).

Nothing special there but some of my colleagues are having this problem using the form:

- After they completely filled out the form and successfully saved it, they have to send it. The problem is that after sending it, when other colleagues receive it, the pdf shows only partial answers. And it's not even depending on which kind of fields have been used because some are showing answers and others of the same kind just don't.

When they try to show proof that they actually fully completed the form, they upload it in Teams and the pdf shows every answer from every fields there.

Now I'd like to know what is the actual problem. Nobody seems to have completed it on his mobile phone or with an Apple computer...

Is this a compatibility problem or.. should I try something to optimize the form because it would be too heavy to be sent in its complete form?

I made my best to expend the compatibility on LiveCycle (I can only make it from versions 9.0 and later). I also do extend the rights (Reader Extended PDF > Enable More Tools (includes form fill-in & save).

What could I do better? What is the actual problem of this partial loss of answers?

Thanks in advance for your help!

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again! I forgot to mention that this problem happens only 1 over.. 10? colleagues. All others can fill out the form, they send it, and everything is apparent. Very strange. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines