• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf stopped working, lost highlighted texts

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had several files opened, with highlights on hundreds of pages, after I wanted print, it suddenly stopped working. after reopening it recover everything. I tryied to print, but again - it stopped working. after reopening it didnt save anything and didnt even ask me to recover. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vaso

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, printing the PDF file suddenly stopped the application and doesn't give you the option to recover.

- Have you stored/saved the PDF on your computer locally or is it stored on a shared network/drive or cloud location? Please try to reopen the PDF from the saved location and check.

- What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version of the application go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, please check for any missing/pending update for printer driver and firmware and try updating it and check if that helps.

You may also try to print the PDF as image. Go to Print > Advanced > Print As image and see if that works for you.

Also, please check out the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html and see if it helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it is updated. Usually I save pdf files on my computer, but this time I didn't saved it before it stopped working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines