Highlighted

PDF to excel conversion

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

WE have Adobe Acrobat DC to convert pdf to excel files. Conversion is working fine through manual way. We need to automate the process end to end programatically. Please let me know if Adobe provides any API/interfaces to make calls and convert the files through a program. The reason being, we need to convert hundreds of files and doing manually is that last thing we would like to.

Please let me know if you have any solution for the same.

Thanks

San

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF to excel conversion

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

WE have Adobe Acrobat DC to convert pdf to excel files. Conversion is working fine through manual way. We need to automate the process end to end programatically. Please let me know if Adobe provides any API/interfaces to make calls and convert the files through a program. The reason being, we need to convert hundreds of files and doing manually is that last thing we would like to.

Please let me know if you have any solution for the same.

Thanks

San

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you need to automate it for one person who will click a button to make it run, or as an automated business process that will continually do the conversion for different people? (This affects both licensing and APIs available).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0