• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF to HTML or Webpage

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to the community, and would like feedback on the most cost effective and efficient way to convert a pdf to an HTML or Webpage. What programs and solutions within Adobe or outside of Adobe are people using and the pros and cons of the various software and methods available. Thank you.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

The web is completely capable of posting PDFs on like as PDFs. The page link would be the title of the document, sort of <mywebpage.com/this-is-my-pdf.pdf>. The viewer could then see the PDF in the browser or using the browsers headsupdisplay, click on a download link and download the PDF.

Is that what you're looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary, this is very helpful. Thank you, Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's best not to do this. But you must have a reason to want to, can you share your reasons with us, to give us a chance to get with you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response. The main goal in asking this is to find out if there exists a relatively simple process of converting a pdf image into an HTML without having to do all the coding. I have a pdf that I'd like to try this with. I understand that I can create a link to the pdf and click on the pdf to open it up, but it is an extra step to the end user and if there is a way to transfer the issue from the pdf page into an HTML, that is what I wanted to know. Let me know if someone can tell me if this can be done and what would potentially be involved with pros and cons of doing it. Thank you for the patience and understanding if my question is not clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines