PDF to word error - Adobe Acrobat PRO DC

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to convert PDF to word and got this error and can't figure out how to get around after an ho...the paper capture recognition service. Your installation may be corrupt. Advice or just send it back to me in word before kill computer:)  .. Please help:!! 

Please help as I have a project due Monday. 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fred,

I have no idea why you were having issues with this, I did it and had none that I can determine by casual looking. I will return this to you via PM.

As this is a legal document I removed your original that you posted within this document. I cannot ascertain if this is an ongoing legal issue but I took the precaution of removing it from your original message. I'm not an attorney and I do not know the consequenses of placing an ongoing legal trial in these forums. I also remove phone number and emails becuase you never know who's going to see it.

Sorry I cannot tell you why it didn't seem to work, but it does appear to have worked on my system. If what you see is not correct, please let me know what is exactly wrong.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fred,

We're sorry for the trouble you had with Acrobat, what is the dot version of Acrobat installed? To identify, refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Is it a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of OS installed?

Is this issue file specific or happening with every file? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue and if it is file specific then please share the file as well on personal message.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Akanksha Garg

Software Engineer

Adobe Acrobat Team

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines