• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDFMaker - converting Outlook messages to PDF and displaying full email address

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PDFMaker addon to convert a folder of emails with attachments to PDF (through Automatic Archival tab).  The messages are converted to a single PDF with all the messages as attachments to the PDF.  I can easily extract the messages to separate them.  However, I noticed that the email addresses are converted to Mailto: hyperlinks.  Is there a way, either through PDFMaker (before converstion) or through Actions (after the converstion) to display the full email address instead of just the name as a mailto: hyperlink.  I doesn't matter is the link exists or not, I just need to see the full email address.

Also, is there a way for PDFMaker to also convert the attachments to PDF automatically or do those have to be done separately?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!

Sorry for the delay in response to your question.

As per the given scenario you have been converting an email folder which has few emails with PDF attachments in it. 

While converting it to PDF, all the email addresses are not shown completely. However, you would like them to display completely. Did we get it correctly?

There are couple of things to know-

1- Which PDF maker plugin you have been using? Is it MS Office "Save as PDF" or Adobe Acrobat's "Save Adobe PDF"?

2- Following the same instructions as your's we are able to see the original emails in converted PDF. So would you mind sharing the screenshot of how exactly it displays at your end?

3- Even if there's a setting to display the complete email of sender, it might be within MS Outlook. Acrobat preferences doesn't allow/restrict such changes.

Question 2: Is there a way for PDFMaker to also convert the attachments to PDF automatically or do those have to be done separately?

Attachments to PDF within email will also be converted. You should be able to access it by double clicking on it (after conversion).

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines