• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Personalised Company Email

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Cloud will not let me sign in with my PERSONALISED CORPORATE EMAIL!  I am so frustrated because I have a client waiting and I cannot open a .pdf document because I cannot sign with my corporate address.  It says:  "Personal Accounts are not supported. Continue with a Company or School Account to access the service."

This is my Company account.  Can someone please help me!  This is my corporate email account. Can someone help me please? I need help asap and I cannot get any at the moment.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a company email, but has it been set up as an Adobe account by your company's Adobe software admins? These are the people you need to talk to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Test_Screen_Name.

I am the CEO and a solo entrepreneur which is why my email is like it is.  I am the administrator.  Do you have any other suggestions please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should contact Adobe Customer Care directly: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines