• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phone number at bottom of scanned document is incorrect

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've changed my cell phone number. How is that number edited out in the scanned document??

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Acrobat Standard (avaiable on the PC) or Acrobat Pro (Availalbe on the PC or Mac), you can open the document, go to Edit mode and click on the Edit icon

2021-02-08_11-25-24.png

 If you do not have either of those two products, you might try do a Free Trial of one of them. That's good for 7 days.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since it's a scanned document, if you choose NOT to OCR/edit the number, you could place an image of your new number over the old, you could edit the PDF in a program like Illustrator to cover/adjust the number.  It would really depend on what tools you have at your disposal, how many edits are needed (is it on 200 pages?).

If you run Acrobat's OCR (Scan & OCR Tools), you could simply edit the work digits.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines