• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop back to PDF?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to change one PDF-page to jpg in Photoshop. I did it all my PDF-pages accidentally! How can I cange my PDF-pages back PDF from Photoshop?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have to change back. You should still have the original PDF, because making a JPEG doesn't take it away.

If on the other hand you SAVED in Photoshop and destroyed your original, you need to use your backups, if you have any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaanav,

Like "Test Screen Name" I'm not all that sure I understand what you did, but within Photoshop you can also save within PS a document to a Photoshop PDF as shown below. But what this does is to make it like a jpg or tiff image that's been turned into a PDF

Photoshop CCSc-005.png

As such, doing this will destroy any PDF dynamics that it once had such as search-ability. You can restore these capabilities within Acrobat by doing an OCR creation. But any links will also have to be manually redone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since it will also destroy all vector-ness, flatten transparency and rasterise text, I'd consider the PDF absolutely ruined by this process unless it happened to start out as a photo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines