• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pin documents

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be really helpful to be able to pin regularly used documents so they could be opened readily without a plodding through File > Open or scrolling through Home > Recent. MS office products do this so nicely...

TOPICS
How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I read your suggestion given above, that's a good idea. Well there's a way you can make your regular used documents easily accessible within Acrobat/Reader DC.

On the "Recent" files list, right next to the file, there is a "Star" icon to mark your document as starred file. All those files which have been starred will be shown/listed under "Starred" folder at the left hand side pane.

Hope this would help!

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been looking for this in my Adobe Acrobat Standard DC and do not see it. Is my version too old or am I just looking in the wrong place? 

desireec27405027_0-1697110606374.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be even more helpful to be able to pin commonly used FOLDERS into the Save As dialog box, rather than having it constantly shuffled into the 5 most recently used folders. 

Again Microsoft Office does this very nicely and uniformly across all apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines