Highlighted

PLEASE add a color to the Acrobat icon

Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is trivial -- but it truly impacts my workflow.

I use both Bridge and Acrobat. The dock icons are both white on black. Granted, the symbol/type makes a minute difference, but all of the others I use (ID, AI, PS) have a color and I tune into that much quicker than the letters/shapes. 

It should be a relatively easy thing for you to do, Adobe. It would be a HUGE help for me and probably others like me. 

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PLEASE add a color to the Acrobat icon

Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is trivial -- but it truly impacts my workflow.

I use both Bridge and Acrobat. The dock icons are both white on black. Granted, the symbol/type makes a minute difference, but all of the others I use (ID, AI, PS) have a color and I tune into that much quicker than the letters/shapes. 

It should be a relatively easy thing for you to do, Adobe. It would be a HUGE help for me and probably others like me. 

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 1
triadcom LATEST
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I got frustrated trying to find a place to post! It's not been a good day.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0