Exit

Please help disabled licensed user

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully downloaded Acrobat_2015_Web_WWWUI.exe

However, when attempting to open/execute I receive the following error message:

Acrobat_2015_Web_WWWUI.exe is not a valid Win.32 application.

I have difficulty understanding this message -- How can this problem be fixed?

NOTE:  A few days ago I renewed my annual subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud for ETLA (Multilanguage)  for $10 because it contains Adobe Acrobat Pro, which is the app I most need.  I seem to have a recognized username and password, and I also know my vender, invoice number and redemption code.  When prompted to sign-in and enter my Adobe product serial number, I provided the redemption code which enabled me to successfully download Acrobat_2015_Web_WWWUI.exe using the same computer that I had for last year's installation.

WHAT IS CAUSING THE ERROR MESSAGE?

HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT RESOLVING THIS PROBLEM?

Thank you in advance for whatever technical assistance that can be provided, and for being patient with me as I'm a little slow and confuse easily.  Sam 

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. you have a corrupt download

2. i'm not aware of an acrobat subscription for $10/mo.  check your account to say what you have, https://accounts.adobe.com

if you really do have an acrobat subscription, install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines