• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please help me get and use the adobe subscription that i paid for.

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I PAID FOR WEEKLY SUBSCRIPTIONS OF ADOBE a week ago (4/20/21). I realy only need the Adobe Acrobat to change my file that I am submitting to the patent office to PDF perhaps 2 more times. i AM PAYING $24.00 EVERY WEEK. On 4/27/2021 I was told that I coud delete the cancel the ADOBE package tha tI PAID FOR and use the trial.

It seems that THE ADOBE SUBSCRIPTION thatI PAID FOR, THE PACKAGE was cancelled and I cannot use ANYTHING that I paid for. I paid for nothing and the trial that they said I could use is impossible to FIND DOWNLOAD OR USE. ADOBE DID NOT REFUND MY MONEY ONLY STOPPED ME FROM USING WHAT I PAID FOR. 

I cannot download THE TRIALAT ALL; the Trial does not work and THE ADOBE THAT I PAID FOR ON 4/20/2021 IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO ME AND IT SEEMS THAT I WILL NOT GET MY MONEY BACK.  ADOBE DID NOT REFUND MY MONEY ONLY STOPPED ME FROM USING WHAT I PAID FOR.  not refund my money or speak of my money being refunded. So now I cannot change my patent applications to pdf and I cannot use the ADOBE package  tha tI PAID FOR or even try the trial. as to what happened to what I paid for 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You keep repeating yourself but you never actually mention what's the name of the product you paid for...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. This is something that can be rectified by our billing team. I have shared some ore details in private message please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines