• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Popup box

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to create a popup (dialog?) box with dropdown, textbox, checkbox etc elements that then populate text fields on the PDF page that they popup on.  I haven't done this before and assume that the popup can be displayed by either selecting a button or clicking in a textbox?  I have just had a brief look at Acrodialogs plugin which looks good.  Any advice on moving forwards would be appreciated.  Thank you.

TOPICS
How to , JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use this link:

Use the "Contact Us" link in that page, or reach out for ACP Thom Parker here in the support forums:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's possible, but quite complicated. You would need to read the documentation of the execDialog method of the Document object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines