Highlighted

Pregunta sobre Certificado firma digital

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos dias, mi nombre es Yesica, tengo 2 preguntas para ustedes hermosa comunidad.

El certificado de firma digital actualmente es una herramienta gratuita, algun dia puede dejar de serlo?

Puede verse afectada esta funcionalidad con alguna actualizacion que realicen ?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pregunta sobre Certificado firma digital

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos dias, mi nombre es Yesica, tengo 2 preguntas para ustedes hermosa comunidad.

El certificado de firma digital actualmente es una herramienta gratuita, algun dia puede dejar de serlo?

Puede verse afectada esta funcionalidad con alguna actualizacion que realicen ?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yesica,

Hope you are doing well. I will try to answer both of your questions as accurate as I can.

1- The Digital signature certificate has always been a free tool. As far as my knowledge, this is available with freeware Acrobat Reader DC since the beginning. There isn't any discussion in pipeline about making this tool accessible with subscription. Can't commit for future.

2- There are frequent updates released for Acrobat/Reader DC on a certain time interval. Update doesn't affect the excisting functionality. It just brings new add-on to the existing features.

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0