Copied

What is the keyboard shortcut command for "Prepare forms" in Acrobat DC Pro/Mac

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Shift+Ctrl+7

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shift+Ctrl+7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's interesting. Is this information listed anywhere?

I wonder if there's not a different key combo that produces the same result, becaue I'm pretty sure I don't type this combination whenver I invoke the command by mistake. I just can't reproduce it; I hit keys quickly, too quickly to recall what I've (mis)typed.

But thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's listed when you hover with the mouse above the Prepare Form command, at least in my version (Acrobat XI).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not visible in Acr. DC Pro (at least I don't see it). The command for Prepare Form is an icon for you too? 

What I really would like to do is DISABLE the command. I may try creating an overriding command with Keyboard Maestro, but that may not be effective (esp. if there's another command in Acrobat for the same process).

Tx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news. KBM can override the Acrobat command. Now we'll see it that's the offending culprit or if it's another (or addition) combination that is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have just discovered that pressing "A" alone triggers the "detect  form fields" command, annoyingly. Is there a way to disable this? I can't figure out what is causing it to happen beyond this (ie some third party app). And I cannot find a trigger in the preferences to Acrobat DC Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines