• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prevent PDF Fill-in Fonts from Changing

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a PDF Fill-in Form. The sections are tight and I need the font and font size not to change. I edited each section fonts and font size in the properties to be specific and checked that all fonts are embedded in the form. I then send out the form to clients that fill-in the form and send it back to me via an email or via Dropbox file upload. They are instructed to do a save-as for the file (the form I send them is a template and they may need to fill it out several times with some variables staying the same and some changing).

When I get the forms back, some are as designed with the fonts I want and still as a PDF fill-in. However, I get many in which the fields have converted to a generic font (Times or Helvetica) with different sizes, and in some, the form is no longer a fill-in.

How do I guarantee that the fonts never change and when the form is returned to me it is still a PDF Fill-in Form? Does it have to do with what PDF viewer they are using? Mac vs PC? Phone/Tablet vs Computer?

thanks

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The clients should use Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines