• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print as booklet

Participant ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Indesign document of many pages in A5 format to print as proof. I only have an inkjet printer that prints front/back. I export the pdf then mold "booklet" from 1 to 8 from 8 to 16 and so on. Do you think it works? Maybe there's an automatic way to do this? I'm not talking about imposition programs, but something like that... maybe a script?

[Edit: title changed by moderator]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw an error in the title. I don't know why I came up with a signature... I can't change. is printing in imposition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a built-in option in Acrobat's print dialog to print the file as a booklet. Have you tried it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure. I was talking about printing in eighths, sixteenths or twenty-four.
if you look at the books they have bindings grouped this way - that is, I would get this if I prepared a document for pages 1-8 and then 9-16... Then if I printed "pamphlet" I would have this, but it would be laborious if I got something wrong because the document is not unified. If I miss the location of the page number then I have to change on everyone with risk of error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines