• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print email with the attachment

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe product do I need to print emails to PDF from Outlook so that the attachment stays with the email?

Acrobat reader will not place the attachment with the print to PDF emails.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

No, it's a built-in part of Acrobat. However, Acrobat X is not compatible with your Office version, and anyway it's not recommended to have two versions of Acrobat installed at the same time. I recommend you uninstall X and then run a Repair Installation on DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need Adobe Acrobat to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version?

I have

Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe Acrobat X Pro.

Neither of which add the attachment to the print to email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both should be able to do it. What version of Outlook do you have? And you shouldn't use the Adobe PDF printer for that, but the PDFMaker plugin for Office.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Office ProPlus from office 365 which is Outlook 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a link to download  PDFMaker plugin for Office?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's a built-in part of Acrobat. However, Acrobat X is not compatible with your Office version, and anyway it's not recommended to have two versions of Acrobat installed at the same time. I recommend you uninstall X and then run a Repair Installation on DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither of those does what OP is asking for.  They both EMBED the attachments in the pdf, they do not add the attachments as pdfs to the email pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe X Pro.Ink and and Microsoft Office 10.  I can print just the message to .pdf, even though the "Include all attachments" is clicked in the Conversion Settings.  However, the attachments do not print in the .pdf.  How do I print the message and the attachments as one .pdf?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever get an answer to this one?  I am trying to figure it out as well.  I want one pdf file that contains each email with the attachments to each email immediately following said email.  Seems straight forward. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines