Print one pdf double sided and have it collate by bookmark?

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I combined 55 documents into 1 pdf and would like to collate each section when I print double sided. So it is divided into sections with each section printed double sided so the end of one section doesn't begin on the front page of another section.  I don't want to go down and print double sided each bookmark separate.  Is there a way to print once and have them collate by bookmark? I'm using Adobe Acrobat XI Version 11.0.19

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I searched and found a question from 2015 was never answered. 

TOPICS
Print and prepress, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018
There is no way to do that with Acrobat. The only way to assure that sections start properly when printing is to insert empty pages where the pages are not having an even number.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to do that with Acrobat. The only way to assure that sections start properly when printing is to insert empty pages where the pages are not having an even number.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same dilemma and have tried inserting the blank pages and i still cannot get it to print correctly and i am inserting the blank page into the last page of the odd numbered bookmark to make it even numbered.  what am i doing wrong.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines