• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print two A5pages on A4sheet: how to get rid of added margins surrounding the pages

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to print two A5 pages side by side on a piece of A4 paper, my A5 pages have their own margins which helps me with hole punching. When I print them, I use the typical method: enabling "Actual Size", and selecting 2 pages per sheet in Multiple tab. My trouble is that when I print them out, it seems like another layer of margin is added surrounding the two A5 pages. I don't know if Adobe automatically adds this extra margin. Please teach me how to get rid of the extra margins surrounding the pages if this is possible. 

*Note that I am referring to the margins, not page borders. 

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't select Actual Size and the Multiple option in the Print dialog. They are mutually exclusive.

There's no such option under the Multiple option, but it can be done by creating new pages and imposing the old ones on top of them (without borders), then printing those pages.

You can do that manually, or by using a script, like this (paid-for) tool I've created:

https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-print-multiple-pages-per-sheet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines