Highlighted

Printer is printing blank pages

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, while trying to print a downloaded file in Acrbat Pro DC the screen shows the design and text but when I print the paper comes out completely blank.  These are the same files I have been downloading and printing with no issues for the past six months.  I recently made a few changes to the IOS system default printer when I added a label printer.  I also started using chrome as a browser some of the time and made changes to its printer settings as well.  I have swithed the default settings back to what they were before, but still getting blank pages.  I have also attempted looking at printer settings in Acrobat without much luck of finding anything that could be at issue.  I'm at a deadend at this point, Anyone have any ideas?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printer is printing blank pages

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, while trying to print a downloaded file in Acrbat Pro DC the screen shows the design and text but when I print the paper comes out completely blank.  These are the same files I have been downloading and printing with no issues for the past six months.  I recently made a few changes to the IOS system default printer when I added a label printer.  I also started using chrome as a browser some of the time and made changes to its printer settings as well.  I have swithed the default settings back to what they were before, but still getting blank pages.  I have also attempted looking at printer settings in Acrobat without much luck of finding anything that could be at issue.  I'm at a deadend at this point, Anyone have any ideas?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat)? What's your OS version? And can you share the actual file with us?
You can attach it to the original message using the tiny paperclip icon at the bottom when you edit it, or upload it to a file-sharing website (like Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Cloud, etc.), generate a share link and then post it here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue was resolved with assist from my IT brother-in-law.  I had only changed the printer settings in three different places, there was one more.  It was the wrong paper size, set to a label printer. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martyr,

We are happy to hear that you were able to fix the issue and everything is up and running fine.

Feel free to contact us for any assistance required in the future.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0