Printing a PDF without missing sections on final sheet. (Need Help!)

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I print a PDF started in powerpoint then transferred to word to save as a PDF, without missing pictures or sections?

Starting with powerpoint I created a wiring diagram with pictures, screen shots and other tools inside the program.  Unable to print quality, i transfer to word, made some edits, printed it and it looks great.  I am required to save it as a PDF try to print and even though the preview is perfect, the picture still comes out with missing sections unless I change my printer setting to print "as an image".  I have tried several printers and It does the same thing.  

Screenshot 2018-07-30 08.34.50.png

It shows the preview and then it prints this.  ??

20180730_083721.jpg

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?    Maybe there is a way to flatten the layers or maybe I if someone could suggest a better applications to make wiring diagrams.

Thank You, 

Brad C

TOPICS
Macintosh, Print and prepress

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the file does contain layers open the Layers panel on the left, click the Options button at the top of it and select "Flatten Layers" to flatten them. I'm not sure that's the solution to your problem, but might be worth a shot...

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your print window, go to Advanced> Output> Simulate overprinting (on).

If that doesn't work, try saving your PDF as PDF/X-1a.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines