Highlighted

PRINTING PDF FROM ACROBAT - "UNABLE TO CONVERT POSTSCRIPT FILE"

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI All,

I am Running Acrobat Pro DC Version 2020/012/20048 and working on Mac OS Mojave.

I have errors daily when printing PDF files from Acrobat, this is the warning " UNABLE TO CONVERT POSTSCRIPT FILE".

Kindly assist 🙂

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PRINTING PDF FROM ACROBAT - "UNABLE TO CONVERT POSTSCRIPT FILE"

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI All,

I am Running Acrobat Pro DC Version 2020/012/20048 and working on Mac OS Mojave.

I have errors daily when printing PDF files from Acrobat, this is the warning " UNABLE TO CONVERT POSTSCRIPT FILE".

Kindly assist 🙂

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kareinv

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to print PDFs from Acrobat and getting the above error message.

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to print the PDF file? 

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

What is the make and model of the Printer? Please check for any missing/pending update for printer driver and firm ware and try updating it and check.

Your printer is reporting a problem with the PostScript stream that the printer driver produced. What you can try is bring up the print dialog, click on the "Advanced" button and then modify the "PostScript Options" at the top of the dialog.

Also, please try to print the PDF as image and see if that works for you. Go to Print > Advanced > Print as image.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0