We are seeing some issues when printing patient packages that some pages are not printing correctly with partial or full text missing. As a test, we received a copy of a patient package and diced it up into sections. We found a 10 page section where the first 7 pages prints correctly, but the last 3 have the text either partially or completely missing, but any tables or graphics will show up in the print job. If I just print those 3 problematic pages, they print fine. We are also seeing some freezing and lag when the document is open and following a print job. We have tested in Acrobat DC, X, and Acrobat Reader DC. We've also disabled enhanced security to try to rule out performance issues. We even upgraded Windows on the problematic workstations from LTSB 2016 to Semi-Annual 20H2.