Highlighted

Pro DC not keeping me logged in

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had my subscription for over 4 years. All of a sudden, every time I open a PDF document, it asks me to sign in. At no time does it give me the opportunity to save my password and keep me logged in. I use DC multiple times every day and having to log in each time is very time consuming. Any suggestions? Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pro DC not keeping me logged in

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had my subscription for over 4 years. All of a sudden, every time I open a PDF document, it asks me to sign in. At no time does it give me the opportunity to save my password and keep me logged in. I use DC multiple times every day and having to log in each time is very time consuming. Any suggestions? Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry about the trouble.

As you get the sign-in prompt every time you open the PDF, please try signing out of the application and reboot the machine once. Then relaunch the application and sign in again. Check if you still get the prompt every time.

If the issue occurs, please collect the process dumps using the Acrobat and Reader Process monitor tool (https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatmonitor.html) and share it with us.

Share the Acrobat and OS version on the machine.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0