Highlighted

Pro DC vs Export PDF

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and also Adobe Acrobat Export PDF.  Please let me know if there is any reason to have both.  If I want only one, which would be the better choice?

Yes it does.

And for what it is worth, a subscription to Acrobat Pro DC includes everything that is provided by the Export PDF service, including access to all the web services and mobile device support. I'm surprised the system let you subscribe to both.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pro DC vs Export PDF

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and also Adobe Acrobat Export PDF.  Please let me know if there is any reason to have both.  If I want only one, which would be the better choice?

Yes it does.

And for what it is worth, a subscription to Acrobat Pro DC includes everything that is provided by the Export PDF service, including access to all the web services and mobile device support. I'm surprised the system let you subscribe to both.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro DC is a full scale desktop app for creating and editing PDF documents.  With that, you don't need anything else except maybe for your mobile devices.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe Acrobat Pro DC allow a user to convert a PDF to a Word document
or Excel file?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it does.

- Dov Isaacs, Principal Scientist, Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0