• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Combining PDF forms

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form that is filled out by many users, at the end of each month I need to combine the form into one PDF, however, when I do that every fillable field is the exact duplicate as the 1st page. To counter that I have to print each form as a PDF and then it allows me to combine without changing the other pages. Sometimes I have as many as 300 forms in a month and it is very time consuming to do this. Any suggests on how to fix this problem would be appreciated.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can flatten the files before combining them. If you have Acrobat Pro create an Action (via Tools - Action Wizard) that executes this JavaScript code and then saves the file, and run it on your files:

this.flattenPages();

Then combine them to a single PDF.

Note that this process is NOT REVERSIBLE, so make sure you keep a backup copy of the files with the editable fields, in case you ever need them in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines