Highlighted

Problem converting to pdf

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone please help me?  I have several Word documents that I have just started converting to pdf for our budget document, but when I convert them, the Excel files that are included in the documents convert as Arial and not Minion Pro like the rest of the page.  I've double checked the Excel files to make sure they are all in Minion Pro and they are, so I am at a loss as to what is going on.  I've attached one of the converted pdfs, so you can see what I am dealing with.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem converting to pdf

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone please help me?  I have several Word documents that I have just started converting to pdf for our budget document, but when I convert them, the Excel files that are included in the documents convert as Arial and not Minion Pro like the rest of the page.  I've double checked the Excel files to make sure they are all in Minion Pro and they are, so I am at a loss as to what is going on.  I've attached one of the converted pdfs, so you can see what I am dealing with.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SheliaHC,

Thank you for reaching out.

As per your description, the tables added in the Word file does not convert with the same font when creating PDF. Is that correct? 

Would you mind sharing the word file that you are converting to PDF? Also, let us know how you have added these tables to Word file.

Let us know the workflow you use to create the PDF from Word file. Are you using the Acrobat application to create PDF?

Share the Acrobat and OS version installed on your machine. To check the application version, you may use the steps suggested over here https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html

Try once creating it directly from Acrobat by going to File > Create PDF and check if you still experience a similar behavior.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0