• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem downloading files from email

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting errors while trying to open filers from email using DC. It will open the file the first time but if I try to reopen it a second time for any reason I get an error saying "There is an error opening this document. Thid file is already open or in use by another program" even if Acrobat DC is not even open. This is a new problem that just started cropping up over the last couple of weeks. I have tried unimstalling the program and reinstalling , but the problem persists.

luckydoggrille_0-1593704424218.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi luckydoggrille

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, you are unable to open the PDFs from the email and getting the error message 'There is an error opening this document. This file is already open or in use by another program'

Please try to download the PDFs to your computer and then try to open them with Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC and see if that makes any difference.

You may also refer to a similar discussion here Solved: Error Message - Adobe Support Community - 10980141 and see if that helps.

Also make sure you have the latest version of thAdobe Acrobat/Reader DC. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Keep us posted with the results

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My problem still exists. I have the latest version. You linked me to another discussion for people having the same issue and that has not been resolved either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines