Highlighted

problem in editing pdf files

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using macbook with operation system “high sierra” i have purchased subscription for actibat reader but the editing section does not works as its not available in our region. Find out a solution from which i can edit pdf files using acrobat on my mac

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

problem in editing pdf files

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using macbook with operation system “high sierra” i have purchased subscription for actibat reader but the editing section does not works as its not available in our region. Find out a solution from which i can edit pdf files using acrobat on my mac

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tahir Bashir

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to edit the PDF and purchased Adobe Acrobat Reader

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a freeware appliction with limited functionalities. It is used for viewing, printing, signing, sharing, and annotating PDFs. We can not edit the PDF using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. For more information please take a look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/reader/faq.html

Also make sure you are using the correct application to edit the PDF files (Adobe Acrobat DC)

Let us know if you experience any issues and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF