Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem preventing me from printing some PDF docs

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Recently I'm facing a new problem preventing me from printing some acrobat docs.

Same docs I used to print before. I tried to print some old docs of the same type, and it was printed.

At first, it didn't work on a mac so I tried to print on a PC but it didn't work either.

I went to a printer shop tried there thinking they have better printing software but no success.

The doc is a long file (poster) printed on several pages that I glue together as a strip.

See the attached file.

Working on an iMac OS10.15.6, and a Dell Ispiron win10

Ram

[Personnal info removed, this is an open forum, not Adobe support]

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a link to this on dropbox or some other file sharing service? Adobe doesn't allow file attachments on the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat_gy3Rrm8MTL.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried it but didn't work. By the way, I tried other files of the same kind that are printed properly.

I always printed those files as 'Poster'. I tried you suggested to print as multiple and then changed the paper size to 2,500X290 mm, but it came with the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the result?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The result is the same error: Unable to convert PostScript file. I tried two options on page setup: 1. Paper size A4

2. Paper size customized to: 2,500X290 mm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines