• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem while creating PDF from PowerPoint 365

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I "create pdf" from PowerPoint 365, some elements of the image go missing (see attachment 1 vs. 2 for missing element).

Background:

- The image was pasted from Excel 365 (Paste special >> Paste link >> MS Excel worksheet object).

- The print preview in PowerPoint looks fine - only when I "create pdf" or "save as adobe pdf" does this problem arise

- Only this particular ppt file appears to result in this issue. Others are working fine.

- Creating pdf from Excel 365 (same data) does not result in this issue. Therefore, I am thinking there's some issue during the step in which I "create pdf" from powerpoint.

Thank you 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ravi,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, when you create pd from PowerPoint 365, some elements of the image go missing.

As this is the behavior with this particular file, please try to create the PDF from the file menu of Adobe Acrobat DC. Go to File > Create > PDF from file and see if that makes any difference.

You may also try to create the PDF as described in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/how-to/create-pdf-files-word-excel-website.html and see if that makes any difference.

If it still doesn't work , please share the source file (Excel) and the converted PDF file so that we can check it at our end for testing.

Also, make sure you have the latest version (20.12.20043)of Adobe Acrobat DC installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines