Highlighted

Problem with Acrobat not connecting to the internet

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since this update I Acrobat tells me I'm NOT connected to the internet and I have followed all your troubleshooting including uninstalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud and Adobe still thinks I'm not connected to the internet.

[Title Edited by Moderator]

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with Acrobat not connecting to the internet

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since this update I Acrobat tells me I'm NOT connected to the internet and I have followed all your troubleshooting including uninstalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud and Adobe still thinks I'm not connected to the internet.

[Title Edited by Moderator]

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Branched and  Moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.
You had posted in a conversation about the Release Notes for the Sept 29th update to this Forum System. 

That has nothing to do with Acrobat DC.

So I moved your post over to the Acrobat forum and changed the title.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0