• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with forms created when used in a browser

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created various forms, importing from a Word document, that allowed our participants to open and fill in their answers.  However most of the participants download the document and then when they open it, the form opens up in a "web browser window", they can type their answers in the form but they can't save their work and return the completed form when down in a web browser...is this fixable???

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't really control what happens, but you can instruct users to download the form and open it directly in Reader/Acrobat, or some other forms-capable PDF viewer that allows saving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay great thanks.  I thought maybe it was something I needed to do when creating the form.  I do tell them to open it up in the Adobe Reader.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines