• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with inserting PDF to Word

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a very basic user of Acrobat Reader DC and have a problem inserting a PDF file into a Word doc.  

Here's what happens...

1. I scanned four pages of an old (1974) typewritten document.
  2. I cropped the first page and the last page since there was info on both pages I did not want.
  3. Then I exported the PDF as a combined file to the desktop on my Mac.
  4. Then I opened the Word doc, selected where I wanted the PDF to go and clicked "enter".
  5. The problem: only the first image in the file appears as an insert. So, I closed the document, opened the PDF and sure enough there are four parts (images) in it. So, why don't they all appear in the document as four separate images one after another?

Any advice gratefully accepted.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Instead of inserting the PDF file directly into the Word document you should either export it to Word (File - Save As Other - Word Document), or as an image (File - Save As Other - Image), which will create a separate image file for each page), and then insert those images into the Word file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines