• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema con formularios editables en chrome / Issue with editable forms in chrome

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ola, mi problema es que, creo un formulario editable con acrobat dc, pero al abrirlo con chrome, puedo rellenar todos los campos salvo el de "adjuntar imagen" esta opción no me la ejecuta chrome. ¿habría alguna solución para esto sin instalar nada en chrome?

gracias.

Hello, my problem is that, I create an editable form with acrobat dc, but when I open it with chrome, I can fill in all the fields except "attach image" this option is not executed by chrome. Would there be any solution for this without installing anything in chrome?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really. Report the issue to the developers of the Chrome PDF plugin. It has nothing to do with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chrome is a web browser not a PDF reader.

Would you expect a PDF Reader to render any web pages correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines