• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleme mit dem Export von Formulardaten in CSV

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beim Export gesammelter Formulardateien in einer CSV-Datei werden die Daten teilweise ausgetauscht. Wenn ich die Daten im XML-Format exportiere, bleiben die Daten korrekt, aber ich kann die Datei nicht mit Excel auswerten. Ist dieser Fehler bekannt?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? In what way is the data changed when you export it to a CSV file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the CSV file, the email sender is in the first column, the user name in the second, sometimes anonymous is added there. The third column is the date it was imported into Adobe. The data from the form is from the fourth column. The contents from the fourth column onwards do not belong to the data of the first three columns. I have to renew the assignment by hand. In the same export to an XML file, the assignment is correct, but I cannot use the data in Excel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you share a sample file with us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have prepared the file that makes it clear. Everything is correct in Adobe. In Excel only the first two rows are correct, then there is the error Column A-C belongs together and D-Z belongs together.
So I copy the corresponding lines from D-Z to the corresponding lines from A-C, so that I can use the evaluated file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a CSV file. It's semi-colon delimited. How did you generate it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CSV file was created with Acrobat !? It is an export of the evaluated data from the form. I can only choose csv or xml. I use Acrobat pro 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat doesn't even have the option to export form data in CSV format.

The only built-in formats are FDF, XFDF, XML and TXT (tab-delimited).

Are you using a script to do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does you import the file in Excel?

Bild1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only open the file and excel show me this in this form. 

When I open the file with the editor from Windows, I see also that the data has been changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Problem is, that in Acrobat line 4 ist email3-mynema-04...-name3 and so on .

only line 2 and 3 are correctly. 

When I export to xml, every data are corretly connected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see only the CSV file. I can't see the PDF forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the PDF-Formulare looks so:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The field names of the CSV file and the PDF file doesn't match.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, this was my mistake. I had made some renaming when anonymizing the CSV file. The header in the new CSV file matches the data in the PDF file. The problem is not related to it. Does Acrobat exchange data if the user is identical - that is, the anonymous users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is only one entry in the CSV file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was only intended as an illustration.
I looked at the whole thing again. I noticed that the difference is only to the first column. The file name of the individual submitted forms is there. So after the evaluation in Excel, I cannot directly check which data has been entered. from column 2 everything is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines