• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems signing in to Google Drive powered by institutional SSO

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Background: I have an institutional account which uses an SSO powered by Duo security. So every time I sign in to my account, there's a multi-factor authentication (MFA) prompt that sends a push notification to my mobile device, which I'm supposed to authorize to gain access to my account.

Issue: I use Acrobat Pro on my Mac. I can sign in to my Adobe account through the institutional ID on Acrobat. I enter my institutional domain, sign in with the SSO, wait for the MFA prompt, authorize the push notification, it all works fine. However, when I try adding my google drive account (which uses the same institutional account, hence the same SSO),  the MFA prompt does not show up. Consequently, I am not able to log in.

Does the authentication prompt for Google Drive block JavaScript? If so, that may be blocking the MFA prompt to show up. Is there a fix available? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure if I understood correctly but, are you saying that you're using the same credentials to sign in two different cloud services at the same time. Is this what you're doing? Same username and same password for both cloud services?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines